We currently have 2 vacancies on the committee which are both senior roles and are central to the effective running of the Club. The committee is seeking volunteers to fill these posts and welcome applications from anyone interested in helping the Club develop.
- Responsible for Club communication and registrations with the FA and Leagues
- Working with the relevant Club officials, managers and coaches to ensure we are compliant with requirements of FA and Leagues
- Work with other Club officials to ensure the smooth running of the Club
Club Welfare Officer
- Work with the committee to ensure the Club fulfils its responsibilities to safeguard children and communicating with Year Group Reps to ensure good practice is promoted within the age groups
- Act as the first point of contact for volunteers, parents, children and young people where concerns about children’s welfare, poor practice or abuse are identified
- Promote the Clubs best-practice guidance and code of conducts
- Ensure we fulfil Club, League and FA reporting and recording procedures
- Liaise with other qualified welfare officers within the Club and Leagues to promote Respect and good practice
Both these roles require the successful applicants to have excellent communication and people skills. A basic knowledge of Word & Excel or similar office type software programs would be advantageous.
The committee meets monthly. Full training and handover will be given.
If you are interested in applying for either of these positions or would like to discuss fulfilling part of their duties, or just helping the Club in another capacity, then please contact our Chairman, Peter Stansbury.